Top 5 Reasons Why a Job at Honey Bucket is Worth Considering
Are you still searching for a job that gives you the satisfaction of doing a full day of quality work while working around other like-minded people? Honey Bucket might be the perfect fit for you. In today’s economy, we know how difficult it can be to secure a job that you actually like and feel comfortable in that also pays the bills. We know it’s not everyone’s first thought, however, here at Honey Bucket, we offer great job opportunities for hard workers.
A career with Honey Bucket Means…
- A chance for Personal Growth & financial Growth or & Competitive Pay
- Outstanding Benefits for you and your family
- A Profitable and Growing Company
- Employee Recognition, Training, and Involvement with company growth
- Annual Bonuses for all full-time positions!
Honey Bucket is committed to the growth and development of our employees’ offering on-the-job training, advancement opportunities, and a unique life-long learning program that provides tuition reimbursement for any field of study.
Honey Bucket reinvests a percentage of net profits into employees through annual performance bonuses and provides shareholder opportunities to management.
Our exceptional benefits package includes employer-paid medical, vision and dental for you and your family will be covered at a discounted rate, plus paid time-off and generous 401k with company match.
The Importance Of A Full-Time Job
To support a household, today more than ever, it’s essential to have a full-time job in order to take care of all of you and your family’s expenses. Between gas, groceries, and bills, expenses can really begin to add up making a full-time job crucial in order to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
While the average household expenses vary from state to state, one thing remains constant and that is the need for a steady income. While the trades have taken a decline in recent years, they are still one of the most dependable and rewarding careers out there, for those looking for a challenge.
The need for high-quality portable toilets is increasing rapidly as more and more special events are created and metropolitan areas become the new norm. Honey Bucket is growing tremendously and as our company expands, so does our need for hardworking individuals like yourself!
If you’re interested in joining a team of knowledgeable, reliable individuals, then look no further!
Qualifications and Skills
Honey Bucket can help teach you the industry, give you the tools to succeed, and support your professional growth. For your safety and success:
- Clean driving record and pass the required DOT physical and drug screen (no CDL required)
- Ability to lift 50-150 pounds throughout the day
- Ideal candidate will have one or more years in a service-related role with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
After three months on the job and training, you’ll be able to:
- Drive and complete your route provided on your phone.
- Properly service a unit in 5 mins or less.
- Have a quality rating of 95% or better.
- Communicate with your supervisor/dispatch to resolve issues.
- Job offers made by Northwest Cascade Inc. will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, and background checks, as applicable.
Are you ready to make a positive change in your life and begin a new rewarding career? If you answered yes then don’t wait any longer to give us a call at 1-800-444-2371 and learn more about our job opportunities today!